Regional MeetUp Form
Regional Meetups are unofficial Meetups among Scavengers. Our Great Scavenger Meetups are held every other year, and the Regional ones are there to fill in the gaps between the big events and provide more ways for Scavengers to get to know each other beyond the Hunt.
If you’re a Scavenger and want us to advertise your event (big or small) please fill out the form below. The more lead time you give us, the better, but at least a month would be great.
Please abide by the following:
- Do not refer to them as The Great Scavenger MeetUp, however Regional, Mini, or other names are great
- Do not use our logo
- We’re open to doing joint events with other Photography groups, as long as they are not money making events. Final decision is up to the Hunt Hosts.
- While you do not need to reach out to every past & present Scavenger, all are welcome if they want to go.
- If your event is during reveals, please give us more notice so we can avoid conflicts and announcements getting lost in the volume of posts and comments
- Scavengers typically pay for everything on their own (entrance fees, lodging, meals, etc). If you’re able to negotiate a group rate and want to collect money, that’s fine. But this should not be a money making event.